We recognise our responsibility to provide technical and operational shipping management services in a manner that safeguards the environment by efficient use of materials and natural resources. We seek to reduce waste by reusing and recycling materials. We are committed to minimising any detrimental impact that our business activities may have by operating an ISO 14001 compliant Environmental Management System.
To this end we will:
1. Regularly review our environmental policy to ensure that it remains appropriate to the nature, scale and possible environmental impacts of our activities and services
2. Evaluate environmental performance for continual improvement and prevention of pollution by setting and reviewing environmental targets
3. Strictly comply with applicable legal requirements and any other environmental requirements to which we subscribe
4. Set and review environmental objectives and targets to cover; air quality, waste management, recycling, water management, by reducing energy and resource consumption in line with current best practice
5. Ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and advocated at all levels in the organisation and is supported by appropriate guidance and training
6. Make this policy available to the public and communicate our progress in reducing adverse environmental impact to all interested internal and external parties and respond appropriately to reasonable requests for information.